Port Everglades Parking

EZJR

Hi We will be cruising March 2024 for an 11 day cruise on Celebrity, which uses pier 25. We would like to park at the terminal.

Can celebrity park there as well? Any info.( Where, price other options} would be great.

Thank you

If you do a little reading around the board, or Google search for a map of the port, you will see there is a parking garage directly across the street from 25. Not at the Terminal, but very close. I am sure you will find the prices.

Check out Port Everglade'/s website:  www.porteverglades.net.  In addition to info on parking, it includes an area map and ship schedule.  The Palm Garage is across from Terminal 25 and parking at the port is $15/day.

Edited by capriccio

1 hour ago, shay1 said:

Does anyone know if this is where the New Celebrity Ascent ship will be for December 10, 2023 sailing?

Thanks

I don't know but i would make an educated guess.  According to the Port Everglades website terminal 25 is "Primarily used by Celebrity Cruises most innovative ships, the Celebrity Edge, Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Beyond."  (https://www.porteverglades.net/cruise/cruise-terminals/terminal-25/).  Lots money was put into this terminal so I can't imagine it using another.