Group dining - 3 tables on oasis

We are a group of 24 on the oasis. We are linking reservations but Is their anyway I can call/email to set up three tables next to each other for our late dining in July? We would need table of 9, 11 and 4

or two tables for 9 and 15 

thanks ! 

1 hour ago, ginaf said:

We are a group of 24 on the oasis. We are linking reservations but Is their anyway I can call/email to set up three tables next to each other for our late dining in July? We would need table of 9, 11 and 4

thanks ! 

We were on the Liberty last month.  We had My Time dining and we seated at a table for two in an alcove near the entrance to the kitchen. [table location was fine--not complaining] There were two very long tables made by pushing several rectangle tables together.  Shortly after we arrived two different parties of about 15 passengers arrived and were seated at those tables.  

So, this can be done.  It depends on the ship if it will be done.  Does anyone in your group have status?  I know it shouldn't matter; however, suites and pinnacles sometimes get better results. 

2 minutes ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I know it shouldn't matter; however, suites and pinnacles sometimes get better results. 

Too funny. We didn't even get the table for two we requested on current Liberty sailing!

1 minute ago, lovelife said:

Too funny. We didn't even get the table for two we requested on current Liberty sailing!

HaHa!  

It was not my favorite cruise.  Love the Liberty ship.  It was large enough to have lots to do but smaller than the Oasis class.  However, the 3-day weekend cruise had way too many unsupervised kids and passengers getting their money's worth out of their drink package. Only booked this to be a B2B with a Vision cruise leaving the day we got back. 

The first group was 16 women all dressed in New Years Eve worthy glitz and glamour. The second group arrived not even 5 minutes later and they looked like a large family/friend group. The 2 groups did not appear to be together but were seated side by side.  [These tables could always be reserved for big parties].  

6 hours ago, ginaf said:

thanks ! 

The largest you will get is 12 and that could be difficult, definitely not 15.

we are usually a group of 20 and our TA goes first thing when on ship to set up our tables.  sometimes we get one long table or sometimes they can only give us 2-4 tables next to each other and we just switch our seats every night to visit with everyone.  But make sure you set it up ahead of time first thing and get the name of the staff member who did it - sometimes the dinner time staff doesn't know you took care of in advance and give you a hard time !