HAL 2025 Europe Deployment Release Date?

katmu

Hello-

I see that Princess seems to have released their 2025 European schedule.  I’m hoping someone can give me some idea when HAL typically releases their European deployments.  I have tried the search feature without much luck.  I also tried chatting with a HAL CS agent and Google.  I’m trying to plan a cruise to make up for a milestone birthday trip I missed during the “time that shall not be named” and I will need a scooter so I want to book early.  Thank you.

41 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

As they only released the 2024 Europe deployment in December 2022, I think you may have a long wait........

That’s what I was afraid of.  Too bad as I’m trying to find a cruise for Spring of 2025.  Thank you.

43 minutes ago, katmu said:

That’s what I was afraid of.  Too bad as I’m trying to find a cruise for Spring of 2025.  Thank you.

Remember, no matter how late the offerings are released, if you can't book, no one else can either. 
So, just keep checking the website to see when they appear and be ready to grab the cabin you want. 

Remember, too, that depending on the ship there are inside non-accessible cabins that easily hold a scooter. You do have the step up into the bathroom, though, if that makes a difference. 

3 minutes ago, RuthC said:

Remember, no matter how late the offerings are released, if you can't book, no one else can either. 
So, just keep checking the website to see when they appear and be ready to grab the cabin you want. 

Remember, too, that depending on the ship there are inside non-accessible cabins that easily hold a scooter. You do have the step up into the bathroom, though, if that makes a difference. 

That is a good point.  

I would be able to manage a step into the bathroom with my cane.  It’s primarily my right leg as I was in a serious accident.  Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

As they only released the 2024 Europe deployment in December 2022, I think you may have a long wait........

I sense they are catching up with the old release schedule. They released Fall Winter 24-25 pretty quickly after Europe 2024.

13 minutes ago, katmu said:

I would be able to manage a step into the bathroom with my cane.

I just hold on to the door jam on each side and pull myself up. 
IIRC, there's a grab bar in the shower that is vertical, and reachable when trying to get in the BR.