Vancouver to Hawaii 2025

sally4909

Does anyone know approximate month that Celebrity will post cruises from Vancouver to Hawaii for 2025. The Edge has a great itinerary for 2024 but we are already booked on another fall cruise, so now considering 2025. Thanks for input some of you might have. 

On 6/9/2023 at 11:20 AM, sally4909 said:

Does anyone know approximate month that Celebrity will post cruises from Vancouver to Hawaii for 2025. The Edge has a great itinerary for 2024 but we are already booked on another fall cruise, so now considering 2025. Thanks for input some of you might have. 

Here is last year's deployment schedule (screenshot at the bottom) to give you some idea of what it could be next year.  The transatlantics, transpacifics, and transcanals are not specifically identified in the schedule. 

Judging from the chart, I would have guessed that it would have come out with the Asia and Alaska/Australia sailings were released which would be the first half of Nov.

Last year I know the eastward TPs (Spring 2025) were released on Nov 17th (link).  But I have nothing that I can find explicitly about the westward TPs.

image.thumb.png.59754310f9446ae0696cd676

We booked the Edge Sept 2024 Vancouver to Hawaii on Nov 29, 2022.  Not sure exactly when it opened.  At that time we booked the last sunset Veranda.  Not much left now on verandas in general and price higher.  If you want AI (All Included) I’ve notice it seems to be cheaper at the beginning.   Cruise might go down (but so far not on this sailing) but AI goes up…. Just some personal observations. 

Edited by ohiolovescrusing
  • Like 1