Notes from Queen Mary 2 to the Med (& back)

Host Hattie

1 hour ago, Host Hattie said:

And just a thank you to everyone who contributed your own experiences of the cruise. It sounds like you all had a good time.

Please write a review 

Hi Host Hattie, yes I will make sure to post a review in the review section. I did look out for you (using your  CC tiny pic!!) but didn't see you around the ship. Hope you enjoyed your cruise, despite (some of) your dining companions...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

It will be very nice to read some reviews of QM2 that aren’t gloomy and negative.

I have posted a review, but I think it takes a few days to appear. Rest assured, it isn't gloomy or negative😊

• Like 7

Like host Hattie thought it was a great intinerary, Vigo , Calvi and Cadiz being walkable from ship, and lovely just to stroll around. 

Our highlights were Barcelona where we went to Sagrada familia and had booked a tour directly with the cathedral including towers, 329 steps down but lift up. Great enthusiasm from guide, the inside knowledge made building even more remarkable. 

Then of course Rome, where we splashed out on a private car,  Rome in Limo, saw everything we wanted and time for a bite to eat in quiet restaurant  out of city centre.

After busy 4 ports on trot, the sea days on way back 2 sea days,  Cadiz, then 2 sea days was well planned. 

• Like 3

Regarding the capacity numbers mentioned in post #212; I just linked to a US agent's site from YouTube and the numbers they quote are the same (wrong). Might have been the source.

• Thanks 1