Majestic Princess - Cruise Tour - Airport Question

kellyccz

Hi everyone! We are leaving Tuesday morning to fly into Anchorage to begin the land portion of our Cruise Tour. Princess has us at the Hotel Captain Cook that night before heading to Denali on Wednesday morning.  My question is when we arrive at the airport and get our luggage,  is there a specific place where we find the Princess Rep for our transfer to the hotel? 

Thanks in advance!

Just now, kellyccz said:

Hi everyone! We are leaving Tuesday morning to fly into Anchorage to begin the land portion of our Cruise Tour. Princess has us at the Hotel Captain Cook that night before heading to Denali on Wednesday morning.  My question is when we arrive at the airport and get our luggage,  is there a specific place where we find the Princess Rep for our transfer to the hotel? 

Thanks in advance!

Baggage claim area. 

There will be a rep with sign with Princess logo.   

• Like 1

I have also heard but never experienced, that if your flight arrives at a very late hour that you catch a cab to your hotel and you will be reimbursed for the cab. Capt. Cook Hotel will have your info packet.

Just did that last week. Yes, the Princess rep had a stand set up right in front of baggage claim.  They tell you to get your luggage and then wait by the stand until there are enough people to partially fill the bus.  Once you get to the hotel, they hand you a packet at the Princess desk, that contains all the info you need as well as your room key.