Military and shareholders OBC no longer combinable soon.

HaveDogWillTravel

Just to be contrary---Within the last week I finally solved the StockPerks app and entered my CCL OBC request (December 6, 2023) and within 24 hours I received an email from StockPerks telling me that Princess had denied my request as I already had OBC (military). That email requested I contact the princess email address for help. I emailed Princess and in the meantime, I entered my DW for CCL OBC. Within 24 hours the credit was in her account. Does not sound like one hand knows what the other is doing- Can they be combined or not??? 3 closest cruises are in Personilzer-Next five are still 5 months or more out. 🙂

13 hours ago, triple7tahoe said:

Just to be contrary---Within the last week I finally solved the StockPerks app and entered my CCL OBC request (December 6, 2023) and within 24 hours I received an email from StockPerks telling me that Princess had denied my request as I already had OBC (military). That email requested I contact the princess email address for help. I emailed Princess and in the meantime, I entered my DW for CCL OBC. Within 24 hours the credit was in her account. Does not sound like one hand knows what the other is doing- Can they be combined or not??? 3 closest cruises are in Personilzer-Next five are still 5 months or more out. 🙂

Are you both military?  It's my understanding that if you both get the MOBC then you can't get the SOBC.  We are both get MOBC.  

3 hours ago, benzimer said:

Are you both military?  It's my understanding that if you both get the MOBC then you can't get the SOBC.  We are both get MOBC.  

No, only one military. There is so much confusion about this at the moment. I used to just enter the stock paperwork and both ended up in my name-Since we both used the same onboard account it didn't really matter. Now, it seems, one person cannot have both credits. Pretty easy fix but I have to remember to apply for CCL in DW name 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, benzimer said:

We are both military and on our upcoming cruise we got our Military benefits and the Stockholder OBC.  I thought Princess went back to allowing this after they got pushback for trying to deny the Shareholder OBC to deserving veterans.

Edited by Princessfan20

2 hours ago, Princessfan20 said:

We are both military and on our upcoming cruise we got our Military benefits and the Stockholder OBC.  I thought Princess went back to allowing this after they got pushback for trying to deny the Shareholder OBC to deserving veterans.

Thanks.   I will try it again. 

6 hours ago, Princessfan20 said:

They did. We are both military veterans and used Stockperks last month to get the SOBC placed back on two cruises we refared after Jun 29, but before October when they rescinded the rule where a guest could not have both MOBC and SOBC. 

• Thanks 1

I got the SOBC credits in addition to our military.  It took a few days to get Stockperks to authenticate our shares, but once they did that everything went very quickly.   Much easier/faster than filling out forms and scanning them into the computer along with the stock statement for every cruise.  I think I like the new process.

• Like 1