NCL Air

Smitheroo

There is a current offer going on where 2nd person flies free.  How does this work if the two people live in different areas of the country?  i.e. One lives in Los Angeles and the other in New England.  I'm looking at a TA that leaves from Miami to Southhampton.  How do they decide who the second person is?  Does the deal even include a situation like this?

Good question, hoping to hear from people who have done this - or at least tried.  I'm not sure it's possible.  As to deciding the 2nd person, that shouldn't be an issue.  They would (could) do what they do with solo travelers, just charge 1/2 the rate for each person, based on the gateway.

I'm looking at something similar, current thought is to meet at a central location - hopefully one that would potentially end up with a non-stop to the final destination.

11 hours ago, Smitheroo said:

There is a current offer going on where 2nd person flies free.  How does this work if the two people live in different areas of the country?  i.e. One lives in Los Angeles and the other in New England.  I'm looking at a TA that leaves from Miami to Southhampton.  How do they decide who the second person is?  Does the deal even include a situation like this?

The first person is the one under whose name the booking was made. The other person becomes the second person. 

And it's really half price each instead of one free, but as a caveat, I do not specifically know what they do, or even if they do it, in the situation you have outlined of flying from different airports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

The first person is the one under whose name the booking was made. The other person becomes the second person. 

And it's really half price each instead of one free, but as a caveat, I do not specifically know what they do, or even if they do it, in the situation you have outlined of flying from different airports.

Agree as the air from one city can be more than the other city. I think probably both would have to be flying from same city

My sister and I used the BOGO promotion for our cruise to Athens, Greece this past April. She flew from one US city and I flew from a totally different US city this past April with no problem. The airfare did not change, and there was nothing special we had to do other than specify each city. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruizin4livin said:

My sister and I used the BOGO promotion for our cruise to Athens, Greece this past April. She flew from one US city and I flew from a totally different US city this past April with no problem. The airfare did not change, and there was nothing special we had to do other than specify each city. 

Good to know. And each of your airfares was half price, correct?