Missed departure do to medical emergency- trying to catch up any ideas.

jtslattery

OP here updating the outcome -- the window just closed on the last flight that could work. Princess ran out the clock. Bottom line, the could have chosen to help at no cost to them but couldn’t be bothered. Thank all of you for your help and suggestions.

• Like 1

I'm sorry this was so stressful for you.  I hope you will be able to recover your flight fares.  Many airlines are now allowing no change fees.  I don't know if this will apply if you miss your flight verses cancelled and take an e-credit before departure.

33 minutes ago, jtslattery said:

OP here updating the outcome -- the window just closed on the last flight that could work. Princess ran out the clock. Bottom line, the could have chosen to help at no cost to them but couldn’t be bothered. Thank all of you for your help and suggestions.

Would the credit card you used for your cruise have any reimbursement clause for you?  I would check it.  Sorry this had to happen. 

1 hour ago, jtslattery said:

Really hate to hear stories like that.  Darn it