AMEX offer - UK only

Techno123

For any UK customers of Seabourn or Regent, American Express currently have an offer on the online account - spend £1000 directly with either and AMEX will credit your account with £150. Our travel agent made a direct payment to Regent today and it appears to have gone through - sadly we have already made final payment to Seabourn - I know £1000 doesn't buy much from either company but as the jingle for a UK supermarket goes 'every little helps' 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In the US I saw today there is an Amex offer for 5x Amex Reward Points for every eligible dollar spent with Seabourn, up to 50K points.  Unlike my usual luck, this is well-timed as I've got final payments approaching on a couple of bookings!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, johng75370 said:

In the US I saw today there is an Amex offer for 5x Amex Reward Points for every eligible dollar spent with Seabourn, up to 50K points.  Unlike my usual luck, this is well-timed as I've got final payments approaching on a couple of bookings!

I have never seen an offer for either before so they must be trying to attract UK cruisers. The Regent offer appeared last week and the Seabourn one I spotted today.

1 hour ago, johng75370 said:

I had your usual luck, saw it yesterday but just paid for my upcoming cruise on Quest a couple weeks ago! Oh well.

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up, Techno 123. I’ll make a payment to Amex for a booked cruise.

it’s been around 6 years ago or so when Amex last made this offer with Seabourn.

Wondering if this will work for cruises booked through travel agent.

Have 4 cruises booked and offer is on 4 of our cards.

Previous payments made to our agents shows “Seabourn Southampton “ on the credit card statements.

6 hours ago, Love dubai said:

Wondering if this will work for cruises booked through travel agent.

Our TA usually acts as a third party but she was able to pay the £1000 directly to Regent from our card (sadly we have made final payment for Seabourn)

On 6/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, Techno123 said:

For any UK customers of Seabourn or Regent, American Express currently have an offer on the online account - spend £1000 directly with either and AMEX will credit your account with £150. Our travel agent made a direct payment to Regent today and it appears to have gone through - sadly we have already made final payment to Seabourn - I know £1000 doesn't buy much from either company but as the jingle for a UK supermarket goes 'every little helps' 😁

Thanks so much for this heads up. We were able to activate in U.S., good until 9/15.

• Like 1