One of us has excursion for Princess Cays the other doesn't

Ace_Caliente

If one of us has a scheduled excursion at the Princess Cays port but the other does not - will we be able to both go on the same tender / stay together? My wife is by no means unable to handle herself, but the tendering process and being on the tenders themselves is probably the thing she dislikes the most.

Clarification... do you mean that your wife just wants to take the tender to get over to the island with you but not go on the excursion?  Generally...they do not allow anyone into the excursion "waiting area" if they don't have a ticket. 

3 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Clarification... do you mean that your wife just wants to take the tender to get over to the island with you but not go on the excursion?  Generally...they do not allow anyone into the excursion "waiting area" if they don't have a ticket. 

Yes, basically that's what I'm asking. She didn't have a great experience on the little tender boats in the past, but she's never been in one of the life boat style ones so maybe those are better.

1 hour ago, Ace_Caliente said:

Yes, basically that's what I'm asking. She didn't have a great experience on the little tender boats in the past, but she's never been in one of the life boat style ones so maybe those are better.

They are pretty big! They hold up to 350 as life boat, 200-250 for tendering. 

2 hours ago, Ace_Caliente said:

They don't use life boats to tender to Princess Cays any more...they use much larger craft with outdoor and indoor seating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1