Website problem

punkybett

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can login to mycunard and see my booked cruise, but it won't let me see shore excursions, and just get blank pages for anything else. I am in Canada and booked through a Travel Agent 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

When you log into Cunard are you seeing the Shore Experiences Heading?  Once you click on that is there a red box with DISCOVER MORE.  I have a cruise in October and these are the things I see.  Once you click on the DISCOVER MORE red box, the next page usually has the destinations of your cruise and any excursions listed.  

3 hours ago, alibabacruisers said:

When you log into Cunard are you seeing the Shore Experiences Heading?  Once you click on that is there a red box with DISCOVER MORE.  I have a cruise in October and these are the things I see.  Once you click on the DISCOVER MORE red box, the next page usually has the destinations of your cruise and any excursions listed.  

Yes. But there is no red box. I can see the destinations but get nothing when I click on them. Everything is just blank pages. I guess I'll have to call them for help. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, techteach said:

@punkybett  I just logged in using Chrome and had no problems. Did you accept all cookies when asked when you logged in? Did you clear your browsing history? If you do that it will force the full page to load rather than relying on cached pages.

Yes to both. I've tried on 2 computers, a tablet and my phone, just not working for me. I'll call my travel agent tomorrow. Thanks for helping.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I emailed Cunard customer service and received a prompt reply, telling me my travel agent hadn't entered our names and personal details. I called them, had them enter the details, and all is fixed. Now excited to choose some excursions.

• Like 3