Deluxe Veranda stateroom or Veranda stateroom?

gijatt

Planning to head over to Tokyo for a 12 night cruise of Japan in June of next year on the Celebrity Millenium. 
The Deluxe Veranda stateroom is $1999 USD vs Prime Veranda stateroom which is $1966 and the Veranda stateroom being $1932. 

On Celebrities website it appears all the balconies are the same size even though Celebrities website advertises the Deluxe stateroom having a bigger balcony. 

We will be travelling with a 11 month old so want to make sure we make the best possible decision. 

Which room would you guys book and why? 

2 minutes ago, gijatt said:

@patty1955 @zitsky

Thanks so much for the help guys! These are the options we are currently looking at. Would the 60** rooms have the same size balcony as the 71** rooms?

I'm not sure but I think those are the sweet sixteen cabins. 

Does anyone know for sure?

6 minutes ago, gijatt said:

@patty1955 @zitsky

Thanks so much for the help guys! These are the options we are currently looking at. Would the 60** rooms have the same size balcony as the 71** rooms?

On 3/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, Baxterbunnymom said:

Constellation Jan 2023

CABIN #: 6026

DECK #: 6

CLASS: 2C

AREA: forward

BED NEAR: Bath

QUIET?: yes

BALCONY VIEW: yes

BALCONY SIZE: very large,watch out for puddles-let Guest services or steward know if it's a problem for you and they'll take care of it.  balcony is the best part of the room

WIND A PROBLEM?: when ship is moving, it can be a little challenging depending on how close to the railing you are

SOOT A PROBLEM?: no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: Extended balcony (sweet sixteen) two loungers, one table partial shade. overall nice cabin, bathroom needs a little TLC-one hook on door wants to escape-shower grout is not ideal, Television is small but are you really on a cruise to watch tv?

cc.jpg

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc5.jpg

cc6.jpg

cc7.jpg

cc8.jpg

cc9.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gijatt said:

@patty1955You're the best! We'll go with one of the sweet sixteen balcony rooms and when you say sweet sixteen you mean those are the rooms with the bigger balconies correct?

The Sweet Sixteen balconies are 6021-6035 on the port side, and 6016-6030 on the starboard size.  They have double the normal balcony size.  Stateroom size is around 170sqft, same size as all the other veranda staterooms, except Concierge and AQ have larger rooms (around 200sqft).

9 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

The Sweet Sixteen balconies are 6021-6035 on the port side, and 6016-6030 on the starboard size.  They have double the normal balcony size.  Stateroom size is around 170sqft, same size as all the other veranda staterooms, except Concierge and AQ have larger rooms (around 200sqft).

Gotcha. Appreciate the assistance. 

1 minute ago, gijatt said:

@patty1955 @Wineaux007 Concierge class rooms are $2366 PP whereas deluxe veranda rooms are $1999, would I be right in assuming that this price difference does not make the upgrade worthwhile all for a little bit of room in the room?

I don't remember that being a difference in size but it's been a while since were in a Concierge room. If you're chasing points for the Captain's Club, it  can be worth it.

35 minutes ago, gijatt said:

@patty1955 @Wineaux007 Concierge class rooms are $2366 PP whereas deluxe veranda rooms are $1999, would I be right in assuming that this price difference does not make the upgrade worthwhile all for a little bit of room in the room?

For the price difference, I would choose deluxe veranda.  I would choose location around the midship or aft elevator bank.  

2 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

For the price difference, I would choose deluxe veranda.  I would choose location around the midship or aft elevator bank.  

Would the noise from the aft elevator bank impact anything at all?