Sprit class/what are the ov rooms with french doors and railings like????

ttg

Can you walk out the french doors or is it blocked by a railing????????????

The railings are flush with the superstructure, the doors are against the railing. There is no space between the two and beyond the railing is thin air. And a long drop.

Those are the cabins I usually get Upgrade too from a 1a or a 4a. They are great, theres a lifeboat outside your french doors and if you are between boats and open the door you might sell the davit grease. Other then that they are great cabins.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/71602052/1071604358044165222MSjswy

http://community.webshots.com/photo/71602052/1071604132044165222EWcclH

They're said to be great values. Some of the French doors are directly opposite a boat, some are between boats. The links show both.

I was recently upgraded from a Cat 1A to this 5a cabin on the Legend for December 2006 sailing. This will be my 10th cruise with Carnival, maybe that is why? BTW, just found this web site(post number 1) and thanks to everyone for all the helpful info I am seeing.

My family has a cruise on the Legend next month, one of our cabins was a 1a and they upgraded us to a 5A. If you are lucky enough to get a 5A in between the lifeboats, you get a nice view. I think its great that the french doors open and you can get some air in your cabin. For those of us who get upgraded to these cabins, I think its a great deal.

Archived