Post Your Reviews Here!

Got2Cruise

2023 Cruising is in full gear and I have seen very few reviews! I looked for my particular itinerary on the official review page. ONE from last year! 

C’mon peeps. Let’s hear it. The good, and not so good. What you loved. What you disliked. 

It helps everyone. What to look forward to. How to be proactive. Which itinerary to research next. 

My cruise is end of July. Fingers and toes crossed. First cruise since 2019. 🤞🤞🤞

I upgraded myself to D1 on Delta this am. Last week they wanted 2998 Pp. Today 399. Yeah I’m spending my kids inheritance. YOLO 😁

• Like 2

The problem with the Reviews section is that it is primarily a review of the boat, not the itinerary.

And if you travel on a line that has multiple boats of identical design then there's nothing to say about the boat on subsequent cruises

Some cruise companies have multiple boats on the same itinerary, so there might be a review of the itinerary you are going on posted under a different boat to the one you are going on.

I did post in the reviews section on a trip, but now I post a detailed review on this forum (click on the  Trip Report links in my signature below).

Why not say what itinerary and cruise line you want to know about? Someone here might have done it.

18 hours ago, Got2Cruise said:

I upgraded myself to D1 on Delta this am. Last week they wanted 2998 Pp. Today 399. Yeah I’m spending my kids inheritance. YOLO

I don't understand most of this this, but if you were asked for 2998 last week and only 399  this then it sound like you got a bargain, and the kids have an extra 2599 to look forward to..

• Thanks 1

There have actually been several reviews posted here. What river are you looking for? You can search and probably find one easily, of if you provide more information, we can maybe post links for you.

Agree with Pontac, I have no idea what the last bit of your post means, but you sound pleased, so guess your plans are going well.

3 hours ago, Daisi said:

There have actually been several reviews posted here. What river are you looking for? You can search and probably find one easily, of if you provide more information, we can maybe post links for you.

Agree with Pontac, I have no idea what the last bit of your post means, but you sound pleased, so guess your plans are going well.

Lol. Sorry I confused you all. Maybe because my itinerary is unique, the Uniworld Po River there are such few reviews. Only one from last year. 

Also if you have the Delta app, they offer you upgrades. It varies and I keep a watch. It was ridiculously expensive and then all of a sudden was $399 extra to fly D1 which is Delta Business class. 

You are correct, that is not a common tour. I just went looking, and don't even see it listed on the Uniworld site anymore, only ones for the Venice lagoon.  I guess it is unique even with them!

Thanks for the info for Delta, as a Canadian, it's not an airline we usually fly with.

I hope you have fun on your cruise sounds like a good one.

Search can be your friend looking for obscure info.

I posted a very long review of my May cruise partially because it was sort of an unusual one (The Danube but not the part that ends in Budapest that everyone does) and someone else posted a review at about the same time for the same cruise on the same ship a few weeks before mine (and we basically had the same opinions on everything)...so it rains sometimes.

Every time I look Delta wants more for their flights than say AA or United.

From here I really have two 1 stop options to most cruise places, AA to London and Delta to Paris...and the one time I needed to go to Paris they didnt restart that flight yet....(ended up doing Delta booked through AMA, but though New York.). I'd do Delta if they just had a little better pricing.

There have been SEVERAL times I would have given an airline $400 to get a business class seat if they had just asked.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:01 PM, Got2Cruise said:

Lol. Sorry I confused you all. Maybe because my itinerary is unique, the Uniworld Po River there are such few reviews. Only one from last year. 

Also if you have the Delta app, they offer you upgrades. It varies and I keep a watch. It was ridiculously expensive and then all of a sudden was $399 extra to fly D1 which is Delta Business class. 

Do you have elevated status with Delta or the Delta credit card?  We use the Delta app and have never gotten an upgrade offer on the app.

11 minutes ago, KathyK13 said:

Do you have elevated status with Delta or the Delta credit card?  We use the Delta app and have never gotten an upgrade offer on the app.

Yes I do have the Credit Card. I have the AMEX Delta.