I am back in the game! But I have a couple of questions

It's been 5 years since my wife and I went on a cruise and 10 years since my boys went. They now have families of their own. Anyway, we are all going in June 2024 on Adventure. Question 1, are the best deals for drinks, excursions, dining, etc closer to sail date or are the best deals much further out from sail date? 2nd question, are there 3 night specialty dining deals,or 2 night deals (with one of the nights the first night)? If so, when will they show up on the app? Is it too soon yet? Thanks!

We are scheduled for Adventure in February.  The deals will be at varying times usually within 1 year of your sailing.  Black Friday sale, which runs the whole week of Thanksgiving, is the best sale of the year.  Specialty dining showed up at about 7 months out.  The only packages offered were the UDP and the three night.  With the limited specialty dining on Adventure we have given it a pass.  Typically we order What they call the Chops +1 package.  They haven't offered that one so all we have ordered is two specialty lunches on sea days.  Almost the same menu but less than half the price.  Other ships stuff has shown up much sooner but for whatever reason dining was delayed on Adventure.  

• Like 3

FYI - I can see specialty dining deals on our Panama Canal cruise on Radiance in September, 2024, so you may check your "My Cruises" account to see if yours are already listed for purchase.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pharmdawg said:

It's been 5 years since my wife and I went on a cruise and 10 years since my boys went. They now have families of their own. Anyway, we are all going in June 2024 on Adventure. Question 1, are the best deals for drinks, excursions, dining, etc closer to sail date or are the best deals much further out from sail date? 2nd question, are there 3 night specialty dining deals,or 2 night deals (with one of the nights the first night)? If so, when will they show up on the app? Is it too soon yet? Thanks!

Look on your cruise planner on a laptop for items to purchase.  They tend to show up there as opposed to the app.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SilkySal said:

FYI - I can see specialty dining deals on our Panama Canal cruise on Radiance in September, 2024, so you may check your "My Cruises" account to see if yours are already listed for purchase.

I do see it now. Thank you

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Look on your cruise planner on a laptop for items to purchase.  They tend to show up there as opposed to the app.

I think I was just a couple of seconds faster than you this time!😜 Cheers!

• Like 2