Info/Help on different wifi options on carnival (specifically panorama)

Could folks let me know their experiences with the wifi while on board, I have a lot of trouble sleeping and sometimes watching some TV at night helps me relax.  Do I need the most expensive wifi option to be able to watch Netflix?  They only let you keep movies for 7 days, so anything I have downloaded and saved will be gone the last few days of our cruise.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, TiggerLuv2Cruise said:

Could folks let me know their experiences with the wifi while on board, I have a lot of trouble sleeping and sometimes watching some TV at night helps me relax.  Do I need the most expensive wifi option to be able to watch Netflix?  They only let you keep movies for 7 days, so anything I have downloaded and saved will be gone the last few days of our cruise.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!  I have some notes for you and your situation:

1. I haven't been on Carnival since the restart, so things might have changed.  I welcome corrections from the peanut gallery.
  2. Each Carnival cabin has a TV onboard.  Some channels run 24/7.  Have you seen "Welcome Aboard" on loop?  It's 5* entertainment!  😁 Perhaps you might prefer "Bridge Cam" or "Lido Deck Cam".  And don't forget the programming on the Excursions Channel or the Shopping Channel.  There are also a couple of movie channels that change daily and also run on a loop.  There are a few "real" TV channels, but I wasn't much impressed by them when I was last on Carnival.
  3. By rule, you need the most expensive WiFi option to be able to stream.  Your mileage may vary.
  4. Is there any way you can download your Netflix movies as close to embarkation day as possible?  That would extend the clock.