Viva Specialty Dining Reservations

itisme1760

Cruising on the new Viva this October and called in last month to the Suite hotline to reserve a few specialty dining reservations because it said "Reservations are not offered" on the website.

Although I received confirmation for the 4 dining reservations I booked, I can't actually view them online, nor can I see it in the Print Booked Summary, so I am actually not sure if I was added to the reservations or not.  The specialty dining shows up as a blank line on the day its booked, while the one I was able to book online (MDR) shows up as a full line (see below for screenshots). Has anyone seen this or experienced this before?  Also, I thought I can book shows and entertainment by now since I am just under 100 days left to sail, but I am unable to do so online.

Cagney's steakhouse reservation shows a blank line (although something is there)

diningres.jpg.3babcf4316b95cb4c70ce5abf7dfbbc7.jpg

Hudsons' MDR shows a full line with details

goodres.jpg.84e280672a83f25a48ee06649546f306.jpg

My specialty dining reservations (that I called for) show up the same way. It just shows I have something booked that day, but doesn’t say what it is. I did get a confirmation e-mail that lists the restaurants and days/times. 

• Like 1

We are on her on 9/4 and have the same issue in viewing dining online (other than MDR and Los Lobos). Received an email with all of the restaurants we requested and times, so feel confident that it's in their system, just not viewable online. Will bring a print-out onboard to show them, should there be any issues.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 11:36 AM, itisme1760 said:

Also, I thought I can book shows and entertainment by now since I am just under 100 days left to sail, but I am unable to do so online.

Reservations for entertainment should open up at 26 days before for suites and 21 days before for everyone else.