Group checkin

We have to check in tomorrow for our August cruise. Our group has 5 rooms. If they are all linked to me on my app, can I reserve the checkin time for everyone or does each room need to do it separately?  Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

6 hours ago, bayportkat said:

We have to check in tomorrow for our August cruise. Our group has 5 rooms. If they are all linked to me on my app, can I reserve the checkin time for everyone or does each room need to do it separately?  Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

This is exactly what I needed to know for our group.  We check in the 13th for 5 cabins also.  We’re wanting a group embarkation picture and we’re all in suites.  I’ll see what exact answers you get!,

10 hours ago, bayportkat said:

Thanks!  Do you know if they all come up at once or do I have to go into each reservation separately?  Just trying to plan ahead so I am ready and can hopefully get them all in the same time block

When I select Check In, I can scroll down to each person under multiple reservation numbers and select Arrival Time for each one individually.

27 minutes ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

When I select Check In, I can scroll down to each person under multiple reservation numbers and select Arrival Time for each one individually.

Okay, so at this point we’re not all linked.  I should get everyone’s reservation numbers and call RCL or my TA (Costco) then I’ll be linked at check-in? Please advise!

On 7/5/2023 at 6:59 AM, sargemrs said:

Okay, so at this point we’re not all linked.  I should get everyone’s reservation numbers and call RCL or my TA (Costco) then I’ll be linked at check-in? Please advise!

If you have the reservation numbers and last name/date of birth, you can link them in the app without the ta or rcl. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bayportkat said:

If you have the reservation numbers and last name/date of birth, you can link them in the app without the ta or rcl. 

Oh, that’s great to know.  I looked at the app but couldn’t see exactly where to input all of that information.  I already have their cabin numbers, but I have to have all the other information as well?

11 hours ago, sargemrs said:

Oh, that’s great to know.  I looked at the app but couldn’t see exactly where to input all of that information.  I already have their cabin numbers, but I have to have all the other information as well?

Just scroll down on the Your Upcoming Cruises screen and at the bottom it says”Don’t dee your cruise? Let’s add it now”. Then put in last name, date of birth and reservation number. If you don’t have that information, I guess you would have to ask your travel agent if they have all the reservation numbers and they can take care of it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bayportkat said:

Just scroll down on the Your Upcoming Cruises screen and at the bottom it says”Don’t dee your cruise? Let’s add it now”. Then put in last name, date of birth and reservation number. If you don’t have that information, I guess you would have to ask your travel agent if they have all the reservation numbers and they can take care of it.

Oh Ok.  I think I can do that.  Helpful~~

Glad for this post.  I wondered how doing a group check in on the app worked.  The last time I did it was online and I needed everyones passport, date of birth.  

It sounds like you don't need to do that if you are doing it through the app?  Can someone confirm that?  

2 hours ago, slyster said:

It sounds like you don't need to do that if you are doing it through the app?  Can someone confirm that?  

You don't need that info if you only want to pick a check in time, but you will need it to complete the check in.

Edited by Biker19

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You don't need that info if you only want to pick a check in time, but you will need it to complete the check in.

Thank you!  That makes it much easier.