There are some concierge class cabins on Eclipse, that look larger than the others

Stockjock

I’ve circled the cabins that I am looking at, and from the looks of the deck plan, they seem to be a little bit larger. But I did watch a video that someone took from one of these, and it looked more or less like the normal size. Does anyone know if they are bigger, or is that just the way the deck plan makes it appear?

IMG_0490.jpeg

I do not believe that the size difference that you see on the deck plan is real--just like the cabins on the slant are not shaped like a parallelogram.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I’ve circled the cabins that I am looking at, and from the looks of the deck plan, they seem to be a little bit larger. But I did watch a video that someone took from one of these, and it looked more or less like the normal size. Does anyone know if they are bigger, or is that just the way the deck plan makes it appear?

IMG_0490.jpeg

On the picture you posted it says the cabin is 246 sq Ft. Have you looked at the square footage of the other cabins you are considering? that should answer your question.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

On the picture you posted it says the cabin is 246 sq Ft. Have you looked at the square footage of the other cabins you are considering? that should answer your question.

The cabin that they selected is larger, but that isn't a cabin that's circled.

4 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Celebrity fact sheet has them all the same size 

IMG_5744.thumb.png.5a504e02f832977f4558b348d7112a73.png

The fact sheet has the four FVs listed as the same size.  They are not.  There are other similar examples where there is variation in cabin size that is not reflected in the sheet.  Remember, I am the nerd with the tape measure......

Edited by mahdnc

8 hours ago, mahdnc said:

The fact sheet has the four FVs listed as the same size.  They are not.  There are other similar examples where there is variation in cabin size that is not reflected in the sheet.  Remember, I am the nerd with the tape measure......

Also some balconies will be a difference size , on the slant they are larger 

but inside sqft  of concierge should be the same size  

3 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Also some balconies will be a difference size , on the slant they are larger 

but inside sqft  of concierge should be the same size  

I agree with your premise, it's just that the fact sheet doesn't prove it since it doesn't show any size variation within a category. 

22 hours ago, Stockjock said:

IMG_0490.jpeg

The drawing is not to scale and should not be relied upon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The 248 sq ft figure most likely includes the stateroom + balcony together.   All non-suite staterooms are approx 192 sq ft with the balcony approx 54 sq ft.  Of course, the exceptions are accessible staterooms and balconies on the angle.

Edited by Wineaux007

3 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

The 248 sq ft figure most likely includes the stateroom + balcony together.   All non-suite staterooms are approx 192 sq ft with the balcony approx 54 sq ft.  Of course, the exceptions are accessible staterooms and balconies on the angle.

As mentioned, the cabin shown has no relationship to the question, fwiw.  It just happened to be the cabin selected when I took the screenshot.  The cabins in question are circled in red.  They look to be a bit larger on the deck plan.  However, I found a video from one of them, and to my eye, it didn't really seem any larger.

1 hour ago, Stockjock said:

As mentioned, the cabin shown has no relationship to the question, fwiw.  It just happened to be the cabin selected when I took the screenshot.  The cabins in question are circled in red.  They look to be a bit larger on the deck plan.  However, I found a video from one of them, and to my eye, it didn't really seem any larger.

Just  providing you with additional information so you can make an intelligent decision when selecting a concierge stateroom.    All the staterooms in your screen shot are the exact same sq ft with the exception of the accessible rooms on the starboard side.  They only differ as every other one has bed by the balcony/bed by the bath.  The ones with the black square have fold out sofa beds with bed by the bath.  The others in your screen shot have bed by the balcony.  The deck plans are not to scale as they don't show the larger balconies on the angle.  

• Like 1