Ship sailing from Baltimore July 9

9 minutes ago, Tangibelle said:

Vision.

Carnival Legend does 7N sailing from Port of Baltimore on Sundays and will be departing today @ 5PM.

Royal Caribbean does alternating 5N and 9N sailings this summer from there on weekdays (usually Thurs) and Saturdays.

Edited by long4acruise

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I dont see any ships departing from baltimore july 9th. I checked a site which shows the common lines.

A gym friend mentioned she was leaving on a cruise from Baltimore on Sunday, but perhaps she meant next Sunday 16 July? I do know Carnival Legend usually departs on Sundays as we see the ship sail by about 7pm when we're at the beach or see it in port when dining in Baltimore or driving 95N.

Edited by long4acruise

3 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

A gym friend mentioned she was leaving on a cruise from Baltimore on Sunday, but perhaps she meant next Sunday 16 July? I do know Carnival Legend usually departs on Sundays as we see the ship sail by about 7pm when we're at the beach or see it in port when dining in Baltimore or driving 95N.

Maybe since july 9th boarded it no longer shows on the site to sell cruises. Cant buy for today? So its possibly today, too late to show on a site to sell cruises.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Carnival Legend does 7N sailing from Port of Baltimore on Sundays and will be departing today @ 5PM.

Royal Caribbean does alternating 5N and 9N sailings this summer from there on weekdays (usually Thurs) and Saturdays.

That was supposed to be a question mark after Vision, not a period. lol I was guessing they wanted an Royal Ship since they were asking on a Royal forum. Oops. 

• Like 1