Are Envatours and Go N Travel the same company?

cmhohio

I was looking at Viator for some tours to the Arch in Cabo San Lucas. There are multiple sets of tours in the transparent Clear Boats - by Envatours, Go N Travel, and I just found AmigoTours. The ones listed under Go N Travel and AmigoTours are at a lower price. When I look at the meeting place, it appears to be right outside the offices for Envatours. The descriptions I can find are using the same words describing the companies - "We are a young, creative, leading and innovative company that offers its customers an unforgettable and exceptional experience, with a unique activity, presenting the first Clear Boat in the world. The selection, quality and value is reflected in our service." 

They seem to imply that there is only one ClearBoat in Cabo, but there are multiple companies claiming this. If you look at the pictures under Go N Travel and AmigoTours, the boat clearly says Envatours. 

So, are the other less expensive ones legit? Or are we better off making sure we book through Envatour ones and pay more? 

They could all be brokers/agents all selling the same provider. Viator is a broker...they NEVER provide the service, they just take your money and book you with the actual vendor. There are many negative threads around here about Viator.

I have never taken the clear boat.  Why is that better than a standard opaque boat with a small view window in the hull (glass bottom)?  I just don’t get it!

There are dozens of salesmen clamoring to take you and your party on this very standard excursion.  I don’t book it in advance but let one of the salesmen have my business on the dock.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. Good point about there being multiple brokers. Clear boat just looked like a different experience to have and I thought maybe it would be a better view than just straight down

On 7/21/2023 at 8:34 AM, cmhohio said:

Clear boat just looked like a different experience to have and I thought maybe it would be a better view than just straight down

Could be but to be honest the views of fish around the Arch isn't really all that spectacular in my opinion.  It's simply too crowded with people and boats.  The best place to see marine life in the area would be Cabo Pulmo on the east cape although this might be difficult from a cruise depending on the amount of time you have in port.

For the simple arch tour please remember to negotiate.  You can usually get it for 50% of the original asking price.