Where do you get your deal for a cruise on MSC

Casanova02

Lately I have booked most of mine through a U.S. online travel agent. The price is the same as on the MSC website but they throw in some on board credit usually amounting to between 5 and 10% of the cruise fare. The downside is having to pay in $US but now that I have a no foreign transaction fee credit card, the extra OBC is worth it. Unfortunately I have yet to find any Canadian TAs who give OBC.

(My first MSC cruise was  booked through the MSC Canada website and I must say I did find their customer service to be much more helpful and easier to deal with than that of MSC USA.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I book via my credit card TA and they offer 8X the points for vacation bookings, so that's the only bonus I get (plus they get the to deal with MSC and not me).  I find there are not many TAs that like to deal with MSC. 

Edited by xcell
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. I know that by shopping around for  TA that will ‘deal’ with an additional 10 % off are out there. I haven’t got the heart to go looking. Before Covid we had a trusted driver with a van to fit DW’s luggage. After Covid we called him to drive us to the port. His wife answered and told us he died of a heart attack not having any business. Covid took its financial toll on our TA as she is now divorced after 20 years. Being fortunate enough to afford to cruise now , and hopefully clear of the effects of COVID financially and physically, we are satisfied with whatever she offers.