Can you cancel add ons before the sail date?

Floridagal2213

14 minutes ago, Floridagal2213 said:

I cant find anywhere on the site to do this-  DH has booked a massage and thermal spa package and I would like to cancel one.  Can I do this and how do I go about doing it?  Should I call?  Thanks!

I did a cancellation prior to our last cruise.  I did it by calling into the main number.  Surprisingly, I got right through to a capable and friendly customer service representative!

Just now, JAGR said:

I did a cancellation prior to our last cruise.  I did it by calling into the main number.  Surprisingly, I got right through to a capable and friendly customer service representative!

You don’t say 🤣🤣🤣! Lol thanks I’ll give them a call! Thanks for sharing lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Floridagal2213 said:

You don’t say 🤣🤣🤣! Lol thanks I’ll give them a call! Thanks for sharing lol. 

I have canceled two pre-booked excursions prior to sailing in the past year by calling and it was very easy. They will probably tell you that it will take up to two billing cycles to see the refund post to your card. My experience was about 3 weeks each time.

Edited by JT1962

23 hours ago, JT1962 said:

I have canceled two pre-booked excursions prior to sailing in the past year by calling and it was very easy. They will probably tell you that it will take up to two billing cycles to see the refund post to your card. My experience was about 3 weeks each time.

They told me one billing cycle. 6 weeks now still waiting patiently.  I did cancel one once onboard and it was very easy. Went to the excursion desk, canceled, and received OBC within hours.