Hotels near ship terminal in Bayonne, NJ

Gitana

The Hampton Inn and Suites was offering rides @ $17 or $17.50 to the port when we last talked to them as well if you are interested, but I would double check price as it has been a few months since I talked to them.

1 hour ago, Cherful59 said:

The Hampton Inn and Suites was offering rides @ $17 or $17.50 to the port when we last talked to them as well if you are interested, but I would double check price as it has been a few months since I talked to them.

We'll be staying at Hampton Inn & Suites this October but will opt for Uber instead. Last time we were there the shuttle times didn't work for us...so always something to consider.

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We'll be staying at Hampton Inn & Suites this October but will opt for Uber instead. Last time we were there the shuttle times didn't work for us...so always something to consider.

Agree, we are waiting to find out our checkin time before we make a final decision, but wanted to put it out there.

2 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

Agree, we are waiting to find out our checkin time before we make a final decision, but wanted to put it out there.

If you are not aware, boarding times for Royal cruises departing from Bayonne are not being enforced, not even looked at. After checking in you will be directed to a seating area. Once boarding begins, suites, key, pinnacles, handicap go first then those that are seated proceed in order of the row they are sitting in, regardless of their scheduled boarding time.

12 hours ago, meadowlander said:

If you are not aware, boarding times for Royal cruises departing from Bayonne are not being enforced, not even looked at. After checking in you will be directed to a seating area. Once boarding begins, suites, key, pinnacles, handicap go first then those that are seated proceed in order of the row they are sitting in, regardless of their scheduled boarding time.

Thank you.  I have only sailed out of Bayonne 1 time and they were at that time, but that was over a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 5:24 PM, Loracpin2 said:

Marriott Coutyard and Marriott Residence both located in Eliazbeth. 10 minutes from terminal

driving in from about 2 hours away-think I can park in their lot and Uber to port?-wondering if they enforce outside parking-prefer not to pay $30 a day at the port

Edited by peacefrog

2 hours ago, peacefrog said:

driving in from about 2 hours away-think I can park in their lot and Uber to port?-wondering if they enforce outside parking-prefer not to pay $30 a day at the port

You'll need to book their stay/park/cruise option.

I wouldn't leave my car there without them knowing you will. 

• Like 2