Number of Pinnacles on Wonder of the Seas during the last few weeks (i.e summer)

On 7/29/2023 at 1:51 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Dirty plates could sit in a cabin for almost 24 hours.  I hate them in the hallway but that is often the only option

leaving dirty dishes in the hallway is never an option,  or shouldn't be anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

It was annoying if you could not get the glass elevator. It would be easier if a whole set of elevators on one side or the other would go all the way up. Then there would be no luck involved with getting the right elevator.

On the other Oasis class ships, the elevators on both port and starboard go all the way to 17.

I didn't know what I was doing wrong until the end of the week😱

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, crazyank said:

leaving dirty dishes in the hallway is never an option,  or shouldn't be anyway.

I generally  agree but once a day cleaning presents a new issue. 

Cabin was serviced at 9 AM (I am an early riser and prefer early cleaning.) Had early lunch in the cabin. What do I do with my dirty dishes and uneaten food until 9 AM the NEXT morning?  20 hours later.  Can’t leave them on the balcony as the hot sun against that uneaten food would not be pleasant.  In the “old”  days plates would be picked up at the second service. Now they are not picked up until the next morning.  I don’t eat in the cabin often, but did on a recent cruise.

m

30 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Cabin was serviced at 9 AM (I am an early riser and prefer early cleaning.) Had early lunch in the cabin. What do I do with my dirty dishes and uneaten food until 9 AM the NEXT morning?  20 hours later.  Can’t leave them on the balcony as the hot sun against that uneaten food would not be pleasant.  In the “old”  days plates would be picked up at the second service. Now they are not picked up until the next morning.  I don’t eat in the cabin often, but did on a recent cruise.

m

When we have food in cabin, it is always  all consumed. All plates washed and dried and all ways returned  to the windjammer .
Never left inside  cabin or on the corridor  floor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, sowhat said:

When we have food in cabin, it is always  all consumed. All plates washed and dried and all ways returned  to the windjammer .

Thank you!  Simply not that difficult.  👍

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sowhat said:

Food was not completely consumed.  Half platter of grilled Salmon would not do well in the trash can till the next day.   Honestly, I'm not going to wash and dry my room service food dishes and then take them to the Windjammer.    

Luckily I generally don't eat in the cabin.  So, issue resolved for the future. 

M

Edit - end of conversation from me.  OP - Sorry I hijacked this thread. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

Call Room SERVICE THEY WILL COME PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1