What will the new Cruisenext offer be?

jy0ung1

What I've heard:

Double Cruisenext on all cabins until end of August. New bookings. But isn't that what they always say, and yet it can be applied to existing ones. Sure hope so!

• Thanks 1

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: July 21st – July 24th, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book ANY stateroom on any sailing and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Offer valid for sailings beginning in 2023 and forward:
• Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2023 and forward

Terms & Conditions
Offers are applicable to NEW reservations only.
Offer is based on priced category.
CruiseNext Lite, CruiseNext and CruiseNext Haven are valid on any sailing length.
The standard CruiseNext terms and conditions apply which will cover the category restrictions that are in place.
Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on-board service charges and/or gratuities are additional.
Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion.
Other restrictions may apply.
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE. Applicable to all offices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm guessing these T&C are from US site. Can't find any for Europe. But, as I said, I applied a second one to a sail-away inside existing booking. One that sails less in than 4 months (Oct 13), but (of course) has not reached final payment day (30 days before departure in my case).

Leaving for Iceland/Norway this weekend and will buy certificates for upcoming cruise(s) onboard.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Asawi said:

I'm guessing these T&C are from US site. Can't find any for Europe. But, as I said, I applied a second one to a sail-away inside existing booking. One that sails less in than 4 months (Oct 13), but (of course) has not reached final payment day (30 days before departure in my case).

Leaving for Iceland/Norway this weekend and will buy certificates for upcoming cruise(s) onboard.

Yes, for some reason they have stopped displaying the double-up offer on the Europe T&Cs.
I have been having to use a VPN to see the US site when I need to know the current offer, it's that or keep hassling my PCC which I don't like to do.

I'm in the UK and was just wondering if I booked a cruise sailing mid October whether I can use my CruiseNext vouchers? I have seen 4 months mentioned, but thought when pricing up the NCL TA said we could? 

30 minutes ago, Ack53 said:

I'm in the UK and was just wondering if I booked a cruise sailing mid October whether I can use my CruiseNext vouchers? I have seen 4 months mentioned, but thought when pricing up the NCL TA said we could? 

You can always use the normal 1 Cruise Next, the 2 CN is the current special and has a 4 month requirement.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

You can always use the normal 1 Cruise Next, the 2 CN is the current special and has a 4 month requirement.

Thanks. I thought she said we could use 2? Maybe the offer has changed 🤔?  It was a couple of weeks ago i priced up? 

I wasn't sure if there were different rules for UK guests? 

5 minutes ago, Ack53 said:

Thanks. I thought she said we could use 2? Maybe the offer has changed 🤔?  It was a couple of weeks ago i priced up? 

I wasn't sure if there were different rules for UK guests? 

I don't remember ever seeing better that 4 months, it changes between 1, 2 or three certificates and flips between 4 & 6 months out, also the cabin type changes, it's typically balcony and above these days. This is a pretty good offer this time.
Regardless of the special you can always book with 1 certificate no matter the cabin type or how far out the booking is.
The rules for us in the UK are the same as for those in the US when is comes to Cruise Next.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

I don't remember ever seeing better that 4 months, it changes between 1, 2 or three certificates and flips between 4 & 6 months out, also the cabin type changes, it's typically balcony and above these days. This is a pretty good offer this time.
Regardless of the special you can always book with 1 certificate no matter the cabin type or how far out the booking is.
The rules for us in the UK are the same as for those in the US when is comes to Cruise Next.

Thank you that's really helpful 😊.  I'm guessing the TA was wrong, wouldn't be the first time I was given the wrong information! 😉🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ack53 said:

As I've already said: I applied a second one on my October cruise. So it's not 120 days for Europe guests. I'm not in UK though. I don't think anyone seen T&C for anything but US

Edited by Asawi
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Asawi said:

As I've already said: I applied a second one on my October cruise. So it's not 120 days for Europe guests. I'm not in UK though. I don't think anyone seen T&C for anything but US

Thank you. I guess I'm going to have to just book and find out for definite 🤣.

I can't access any T&C's at all from here! Very frustrating 😕 

4 minutes ago, TPS123 said:

I think you mean 35%

No.

35% is the regular ongoing never ending sale offer off the imaginary cruise fare that changes anyway

They now have an additional sale on free at sea. 50%

Eg 9-11days is normally £199pp now £99pp

The cruises I have been watching have not changed price.

We prefer this offer to the other they have been doing in the UK $200OBC

1 minute ago, insidecabin said:

No.

35% is the regular ongoing never ending sale offer off the imaginary cruise fare that changes anyway

They now have an additional sale on free at sea. 50%

Eg 9-11days is normally £199pp now £99pp

The cruises I have been watching have not changed price.

We prefer this offer to the other they have been doing in the UK $200OBC

Sorry, my mistake. You are correct.

1 hour ago, Ack53 said:

Did the offer change today?

Still can't access CruiseNext. Thank you 😊 

It's been extended, I expect it to stay the same until the end of August based on my post #8

image.png.5465ef9e05c2b5b82309a6f1dd6fbfa8.png

Edited by ziggyuk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coachyo said:

Ziggyuk,  would you happen to know what the CruuseNext Haven is?

It's the same, two vouchers, if you look at my post above in "offer details" it says "Two CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits".