LIVE Cruzinforpeace*** is Cruising for Peace on The Summit July 23

Safe travels!  I am definitely going thru cruise-withdrawal so will be following your adventures!  So far, your pics are great 😊 and I can't wait to see more! Kitty is very cute!  We just got back from a week on Vancouver Island and I'm afraid my kitty is sad we're home - he got way more attention from the house sitter 🤣.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ciaranaman said:

Safe travels!  I am definitely going thru cruise-withdrawal so will be following your adventures!  So far, your pics are great 😊 and I can't wait to see more! Kitty is very cute!  We just got back from a week on Vancouver Island and I'm afraid my kitty is sad we're home - he got way more attention from the house sitter 🤣.

Yes those house sitters and Nannies do tend to spoil our fur babies!

• Like 2

Hope you have a great cruise with great weather.  We did this trip two weeks ago and it really was THE best cruise ever.  The crew is amazing, the ship is fresh and nice and comfy, the food was very good and the ride down and back was smooth and relaxing.  Enjoy every minute of it and be sure to take the $7 shuttle to Horseshoe Beach.  Lots to see as you walk along the pink sand. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Just spotted 3 pairs of shorts in the dining room.  For the “tracker”.🤣

IT is day 1, lots of folks don't have their luggage up yet.  Ours only showed up about 20 minuted before dinner so I almost joined the shorts club that night....

I forgot, about that heating pad, check out the hot tubs in the solarium for those sore muscles.  It did wonders for my 7 month old knee.  Great way to get in my PT sessions.

Edited by Mr. Click
added note
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Click said:

IT is day 1, lots of folks don't have their luggage up yet.  Ours only showed up about 20 minuted before dinner so I almost joined the shorts club that night....

Ok fair enough.  I’ll report back tomorrow on the shorts “situation”.

Take good care of the Summit - we sail on her for a B2B in September from Boston to do the Canada & New England itinerary with an overnight in Quebec. Looking forward to some cooler weather and great seafood!!!!!

Keep the photos coming!!!!

• Like 2

Sailing with an active 17 year old can a be challenge to the “relax and peace” goal for a mother.  God bless him he’s having a great time but when it’s 5am and he’s having a fear of falling out of the bunk above your head…oh boy.  We all finally fell asleep about an hour later after playing musical beds. On the “to do” list now is asking the sweet cabin steward to separate our nice big bed into two so we can all get some sleep with my husband now relocated to the bunk.  Sorry, but our co sleeping days are over kid!  Anything for sleep I say.  Learned that a long time ago.👍

P.S. my husband just declared “the beds shall NOT be separated; he’s going back up tonight”.  So we shall ask for a bed rail and an extra pillow and my son will have to get through this.  Ha!

IMG_0284.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

It's so wonderful having all these Summit threads popping up, it's an abundance of riches for those of us waiting for our turn later this year or next.

I hope you and your family have an enjoyable and *relaxing* time. Bermuda is one of the best places for that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1