Current Wonder comedians

Oh! Good to know! Thanks! Guess I'll sit near the exit if I can so if they're terrible, I can just leave.  Like that poor unfortunate dude on NCL Prima who had to resort to jazz hands to indicate a joke was made and we should laugh.  Cringe.  (Ironically, it is hillarious that he was so unfunny in retrospect, though!)

36 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Comedians usually change cruise to cruise, sometimes mid cruise, so there's noi way to tell you who's on board at any given time.

Not recently. One of the comedians we saw on Wonder in early June had been onboard for at least a month. Some things have changed from the past.

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Not recently. One of the comedians we saw on Wonder in early June had been onboard for at least a month. Some things have changed from the past.

How were they?

1 minute ago, kristap said:

How were they?

Paul Ogata was hilarious. The other guy, not so much, which is why I don't remember his name, lol.

There's still plenty of merit to the other answer you got, btw. You never know who will be onboard or if they'll be funny. We've seen everything from hilarious to awful.

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

If you're doing a cruise ship for over a month, it means you can't book an actual comedy club because you're not that funny... or you just really like cruising

11 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

If you're doing a cruise ship for over a month, it means you can't book an actual comedy club because you're not that funny... or you just really like cruising

Or the price was right or you'd rather not be traveling from city to city or you like performing on cruises or... any number of reasons. I've never had the opportunity to ask a comedian who stayed onboard for a month why he chose to do so and I don't generally speak for others or presume why they make career choices.

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Or the price was right or you'd rather not be traveling from city to city or you like performing on cruises or... any number of reasons. I've never had the opportunity to ask a comedian who stayed onboard for a month why he chose to do so and I don't generally speak for others or presume why they make career choices.

Exactly.

No travel expenses and free food. Clubs can pay as little as $50 a night. Cruise ship is a better deal. Doesn't mean they are any better or worse.