MSC Seashore

map92

We are cruising with MSC for the first time in Feb 2024 on Seashore. We are seniors and like to find a quieter place on the ship with a view of the ocean preferably outside but inside is ok too. Any suggestions?  

TIA

Most here will tell you that you can find that in the Yacht Club.  But as one of many whose budget doesn’t reach the YC, I believe there are many places around the ship that would meet your needs.  Inside the ship there will be lounges/venues that are not in use during the day.  I have not sailed Seashore, but I have been on Seaside and will be again in a couple of weeks.  I seem to remember a number of outside places to relax.  However, I tend to explore the ship on sea days or early or I go when places have not become crowded.  EM

If you go away from the side infinity pools and move forward on deck 8, you should be able to find loungers and a direct view of the ocean. There is a point where you can't go forward unless you are an Aurea guest but before that locked door, there is usually space, plenty of loungers, and quiet. 

Inside, the Broadcasting Room is empty during the day. Some of the other places have a window to see outside and are mostly empty during the day. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Inside, the Broadcasting Room is empty during the day. Some of the other places have a window to see outside and are mostly empty during the day. 

On Mera and Grandi, this was our go-to spot. So quiet but also a bit dark--which is something I gravitate toward. It did have windows on those ships. On Grandiosa, the inside daytime adult area was the Sky Lounge, deck 18. Honestly, after about 10AM, it was quite noisy--just a lot of loud talking. The Attic Club on Mera may have been the same. I don't see anything on Seashore that looks similar and won't be onboard forimage.png.fefc062e969242484a54af5db8df76b4.png😁!

Still no Specialty dining available.