Shareholder's OBC email address?

Hflors

‘You need to inform them that you want to claim your benefit, and provide them with:

• Your legal name
  • Your booking number
  • Your ship and sailing date
  • Proof of your stock ownership

You can mail your details to Customer Solutions, 24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 200, Santa Clarita CA 91355. Alternatively, you can fax them to +1-661-753-0180, or you can email them to sb@cunard.com.’

Hope this helps… M

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 12:08 PM, NE John said:

I was very impressed by how quickly the $100 OBC hit my Cunard account. No problems. 

In order to qualify for the OBC on Cunard, is proof of share ownership that of Carnival Corp (CCL) shares?  If so, what is the minimum number of shares?

12 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

In order to qualify for the OBC on Cunard, is proof of share ownership that of Carnival Corp (CCL) shares?  If so, what is the minimum number of shares?

Yes, 100 shares.  Cunard web site has a firm you fill out and with a copy of brokerage statement (all other details blacked-out of course). 
You can use this Carnival share OBC for as many cruises as you like, not just one and done. 

Just now, NE John said:

Yes, 100 shares.  Cunard web site has a firm you fill out and with a copy of brokerage statement (all other details blacked-out of course). 
You can use this Carnival share OBC for as many cruises as you like, not just one and done. 

Thank you, NE John, for more details re OBC 😃.

• Like 1

Rather than assume that you know this, I'll add that if you're a military veteran, retired, or active duty (US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) you're eligible for onboard credit in an amount equal to what you earn as a Carnival shareholder ($50, $100, $250 depending on the cruise length). Unlike the shareholder credit, once Cunard knows of your veteran status it becomes associated with your Cunard World Club (frequent passenger) number and will automatically show up on future bookings.
You can earn both benefits in a given cruise.

Edited by Underwatr

8 hours ago, Winifred 22 said:

I have Carnival plc shares but I am taking a Princess cruise in 2025 can I use them

for shareholder OBC

I had always thought that the extra OBC was for 7 night cruises or longer, and was pleasantly surprised that our upcoming 4 night cruise has $50 shareholder benefit and $50 Military benefit added which should pay for the gratuities and maybe a  livener or two

22 hours ago, Underwatr said:

Rather than assume that you know this, I'll add that if you're a military veteran, retired, or active duty (US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) you're eligible for onboard credit in an amount equal to what you earn as a Carnival shareholder ($50, $100, $250 depending on the cruise length). Unlike the shareholder credit, once Cunard knows of your veteran status it becomes associated with your Cunard World Club (frequent passenger) number and will automatically show up on future bookings.

Underwater, this is great news!!  DH is a retired US Navy CDR.  Military Vet OBC plus my propensity to buy & own shares in companies I enjoy is a perfect fit for us.  Thanks so very much for your very informative post.  😄

4 hours ago, rakkor said:

I had always thought that the extra OBC was for 7 night cruises or longer, and was pleasantly surprised that our upcoming 4 night cruise has $50 shareholder benefit and $50 Military benefit added which should pay for the gratuities and maybe a  livener or two

4 hours ago, rakkor said:

22 hours ago, Underwatr said:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 3:33 AM, Underwatr said:

Cunard knows of your veteran status it becomes associated with your Cunard World Club (frequent passenger) number and will automatically show up on future bookings.

This isn't true in the UK, the benefit is there, but it needs to be validated by you having a Defence Discount Card (LINK) it's painless, but not automatic

1 hour ago, Winifred 22 said:

Last time I looked for my SIL it was only P&O offering DDC credit no mention of Cunard. He only booked TA last month 

I booked directly through Cunard and phoned them up to ask for it when I realised that it also applied to short cruises, you may have to go through your TA if booked otherwise - I will be taking my discount card with me when we cruise in September because I intend to book another while on board and they will add it directly then if I show them the card.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, rakkor said:

I booked directly through Cunard and phoned them up to ask for it when I realised that it also applied to short cruises, you may have to go through your TA if booked otherwise - I will be taking my discount card with me when we cruise in September because I intend to book another while on board and they will add it directly then if I show them the card.

We booked directly with Cunard by T A I meant transatlantic crossing . I’ve never used a travel agent and also book direct or onboard 

Sorry, I never though TA meant other than Trans Atlantic, my point was to get veterans discount you need to call Cunard and request it quoting your Defence Discount Card number if you book direct with Cunard, I'm not sure of the process if booked through a Travel Agent

12 hours ago, Winifred 22 said:

Last time I looked for my SIL it was only P&O offering DDC credit no mention of Cunard. He only booked TA last month 

As someone mentioned, the benefits are slightly different for US and UK bookings. A UK/AUS/NZ veteran booked on a US fare earns the US-defined benefit from my interpretation of the two pages.
https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/military

https://www.cunard.com/en-us/military

It's not necessary to provide your veteran status at time of booking - at least for a US booking the only way to provide the required documentation is in a separate transaction after the cruise is booked.

Edited by Underwatr