Vista Review - Roman Rivièra’s July 25th – August 4th. 

maxamize

17 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Verokaren...would you mind checking to see if they have Chai Tea in Baristas? Thank you so much. I really enjoy a Chai Tea Latte!! 🙂

I checked with Vincenzo this morning in Baristas, and sadly, they cannot make a chai latte. I did see them making several iced coffee lattes, however! I did notice they had the box of assorted teas as well.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lenbro1944 said:

We have booked cabin 10031 for a future cruise on Vista. I had seen a video of a Penthouse suite that had the connecting door where the full length mirror normally is. I would think Oceania would find another place to hang a full length mirror. Have you questioned any one whether Oceania plans to correct this problem?Looking forward to your reply.

I have not talked to anybody about a full length mirror, but definitely found a place where they could swap out the existing mirror for a full length one!

image.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Verokaren...would you mind checking to see if they have Chai Tea in Baristas? Thank you so much. I really enjoy a Chai Tea Latte!! 🙂

I saw chai lattes on a Waves breakfast menu but can't remember where it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DENIE said:

@maximize - Thanks for such a comprehensive review.  We are sailing on Vista in January 2024 in a Penthouse Suite. We sailed on Riviera (Rome-Barcelona) in June 2022, so will be interesting to compare, although that one was in a Concierge stateroom.

We are on the Riviera going the other way, Barcelona - Istanbul in a concierge stateroom in November. Any tips?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

We are on the Riviera going the other way, Barcelona - Istanbul in a concierge stateroom in November. Any tips?

This goes for any O ship: 

-book the specialty dining the first opportunity you have - better chance to get the day/time you desire.

-Don't use one of your 4 reservations for the first night.  If you wander to the maître de' of one of the specialties as soon as you embark, you can probably snag an additional reservation.  We did the in Red Ginger last year, in addition to our reservation later that week.

Enjoy your cruise! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DENIE said:

-Don't use one of your 4 reservations for the first night.  If you wander to the maître de' of one of the specialties as soon as you embark, you can probably snag an additional reservation.  We did the in Red Ginger last year, in addition to our reservation later that week.

Enjoy your cruise! 🙂

Glad you reminded me of something we did on our Viking cruises the first night: go to one of the specialty restaurants for an extra night! I already forgot the plan, due to other cruises.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, floatplan said:

@maximize thank you for the detailed review and ask the information.

Curious what cabin number you were in ?

Or at least deck number and fore/mid/aft ?

Thank you for taking the time to read. We had 11012. Great location.