Query re upgrading from Classic to Premium drinks - Aqua Class

westscot

4 hours ago, chamima said:

We don’t drink those at home either but we’ve discovered some good inexpensive wines on cruises. 
Catena (years ago) and just recently a pretty good Sauvignon Blanc that was listed as $50/bottle in a restaurant but $12 at Costco. 

IMG_3021.jpeg

It's a good SB but still prefer Villa Maria or Dog Point.  New Zealand makes the best ones just would not pay $50 for that one in particular 

For those who might have the same issue as I did. I was able to just upgrade myself to the premium package as hubby doesn't drink. A celebrity resolution people had to get involved although it was done.  We are on a Sept 2024 cruise. 

Sorry for jumping on this thread (Newbie ??).  If my wife wants  "Zero Proof Cocktails - Frozen / not frozen" - do those fit under the $10.00 cost of the Classic package ?  When you look on the comparison chart it does not specifically call out NA Fruity Drinks, whereas on the premium side it does ?? 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/beverage-flyer-03_24_23_OB_SP.pdf

4 hours ago, cruizer rick said:

Sorry for jumping on this thread (Newbie ??).  If my wife wants  "Zero Proof Cocktails - Frozen / not frozen" - do those fit under the $10.00 cost of the Classic package ?  When you look on the comparison chart it does not specifically call out NA Fruity Drinks, whereas on the premium side it does ?? 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/beverage-flyer-03_24_23_OB_SP.pdf

Yes, for example you could order a virgin piña colada or virgin strawberry daiquiri and those are included in the classic package.