Platinum and Diamond now have to show up at check-in appt slot

mizLORInj

On 8/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, ProgRockCruiser said:

I can kind of understand situations where you could be letting in some of the earlier-than-planned arrivals, though - if sufficient legitimate early-slot people are late (for whatever reason, within or outside their control), then the terminal could otherwise be near-empty, so you let in those "oops, too early" people to help keep the flow of people moving (and reduce impact later on when the accidentally-late crowd shows up).

Now, if that isn't the case, then the "oops, too-early" arrivals should be made to wait, to alleviate crowding in the terminal.

It also could be passengers that arrived via air that had Carnival transfers.  Those passenegers will be allowed to arrive when the Carnival shuttle arrives, no matter what their embarkation "time" is.

13 hours ago, pohlerbear said:

In a book of faces group I am in, someone posted a picture of a left behind crock pot someone was trying to get onboard. That was a new one for me.  

I saw that also.  It was posted on a group I am in for this Sept.!  Funny!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, john91498 said:

Oh no, we have to show up at the appointed time and have to wait till 1:30 for our suites to be ready...🤪

And have to do it without your fruit juice and crick pot, so no snacking in the hall (well, not self serve ones) while you wait...

• Haha 2

On 8/25/2023 at 7:59 AM, pohlerbear said:

In a book of faces group I am in, someone posted a picture of a left behind crock pot someone was trying to get onboard. That was a new one for me.  

On my Alaskan cruise, I saw a guy trying to board with a box fan strapped to his back. They wouldn't let him take it on. He argued with them saying that he "always cruises with it." 

• Like 1