No room service menus found on the TV on Crown Princess

CruzeQueen2

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

We ate in DaVinci MDR Mid 6, every night, private table for 2.  We could have eaten at any of the MDR’s for a table for 2. It may have been they did not have any available on the Emerald?

Check DMW on the App and see where there are available times for a private table to make your choice.  Book something, and you can change it once OB, if available.  

They have been holding back making reservations in the Aft MDR on a lot of ships until closer to sailing or once OB.  That may be why that one ends up where they send you if the others are full.

I did make a reservation in DaVinci for same time every day on the app, but I wanted the same table and waiters.  The DR manager said he could not set aside a particular table, but they could in Botticelli.  Just wondering how they handle that request on crown.

16 minutes ago, theloo said:

I did make a reservation in DaVinci for same time every day on the app, but I wanted the same table and waiters.  The DR manager said he could not set aside a particular table, but they could in Botticelli.  Just wondering how they handle that request on crown.

There’s not a way ahead of time to guarantee the same TABLE every night.

I told the DRO/Maitre’d the first night, we liked the table and waiters and we would like the same table every night.  So, he said tell the ladies at the podium/check in, on our way out.  They put it in their computer.  

Now, we were early diners.  No one was assigned it from the previous cruise, so we were okay.  This was on the Crown.  If that private table is not open, ask for another table to be assigned for the next night.

You may have been sent Aft, because previous cruisers already had the 2 tops or at your dining time, it wasn’t open.  There are a lot of b2b’s.  We do a lot of them.

We have done the same thing on every ship since the restart and have been accommodated every sailing. 

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/6/2023 at 10:39 AM, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

No one seems to really know.  The “concierge” is supposed to check in with me later this week.  I will ask her if she knows one way or the other.

Hi did you hear back from the concierge on the rs fee for suites?

On 8/13/2023 at 1:13 PM, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

Still a lot of confusion.  I will ask again at the Suite party tonight 

Hi there just checking back in to see if anyone was able to give an answer about the suite benefit of ordering the extended MDR food and if there was a fee?

18 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Hi there just checking back in to see if anyone was able to give an answer about the suite benefit of ordering the extended MDR food and if there was a fee?

I think you’re more likely to get an answer if you start a new thread with exactly that question.  
It’s a valid concern and , as I said before, we don’t usually sail in suites ( so this doesn’t impact us at all ) but I think for the extra you pay you definitely should receive that service. 

39 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

I did ask and was told suite benefits will be the same as always.  Was referred to the Full Suite benefits pdf.  Once I returned home, I also contacted Corporate Guest relations to ask as I was hearing all kinds of rumors about changes to suite bookings.  I asked specifically about window suites and whether they would still receive the Full Suite benefits as listed.  They responded that any S categories are considered full suites and would receive the benefits listed on that same pdf.  Of course, they can always modify the list, but I felt confident things would remain the same.  I also was very pleased with the officer they now have on board all ships (with or without a concierge lounge) who checked in with me numerous times, and set up special events for suite passengers.  My impression was that there is a new recognition of the passengers who book suites.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

I did ask and was told suite benefits will be the same as always.  Was referred to the Full Suite benefits pdf.  Once I returned home, I also contacted Corporate Guest relations to ask as I was hearing all kinds of rumors about changes to suite bookings.  I asked specifically about window suites and whether they would still receive the Full Suite benefits as listed.  They responded that any S categories are considered full suites and would receive the benefits listed on that same pdf.  Of course, they can always modify the list, but I felt confident things would remain the same.  I also was very pleased with the officer they now have on board all ships (with or without a concierge lounge) who checked in with me numerous times, and set up special events for suite passengers.  My impression was that there is a new recognition of the passengers who book suites.  

ok thanks. I will also try to report back on here after our trip.  We booked a suite with the pkg but it was before the $60 so will see if we get charged the $5 fee to have MDR food delivered for dinner as we had planned on doing that a couple of nights during the glaciers and we have some long day excursions so figured we would just do food in the room so we dont have to change etc. 

• Like 3