Updating cruise list that are shown on Roll Calls

1 hour ago, Donh44 said:

On my Roll Call I have my past cruises listed.  I need to add some more and have no idea how to do it.  Can someone lead me in the right direction or to the correct way to do it?

Don Hooper

There is no way to edit a post older than a few minutes.

Many people put their cruise history and/or future booked cruises in their signatures. See mine below! This is accomplished via your profile in the top right corner of most CC screens ON THE COMPUTER. I am on my phone and do not know if it's possible from here!

If you can't find it by just looking, I or someone else will come back with the step-by-step. 

3 hours ago, Donh44 said:

On my Roll Call I have my past cruises listed.  I need to add some more and have no idea how to do it.  Can someone lead me in the right direction or to the correct way to do it?

Don Hooper

Your information is in your signature; it has nothing to do with your roll call, except that it will be displayed there on anything you post. Here is a link to how to edit it.

When you update your signature, I believe that the updated signature will show up on all your posts, even ones you made before you changed it.

4 hours ago, Donh44 said:

Don Hooper

Hello @Donh44

Thank you for your new topic on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry concerns technical help and is off topic there. To help you out, your thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

As mentioned above, please click here for the instructions to change the information in your signature: How To: Edit Signature

I see you did not Follow this thread. suggest you use the Follow feature on any threads where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come looking for you as notifications. If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Hope this additional information will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat 

20 hours ago, crystalspin said:

There is no way to edit a post older than a few minutes.

Many people put their cruise history and/or future booked cruises in their signatures. See mine below! This is accomplished via your profile in the top right corner of most CC screens ON THE COMPUTER. I am on my phone and do not know if it's possible from here!

If you can't find it by just looking, I or someone else will come back with the step-by-step. 

Thanks so much for you info.  Very helpful and was successful for me.  Very much appreciated.

• Like 1