Ruby Princess Cabin C752 - Any Noise from Club Fusion?

meldal

We will be sailing on the Ruby Princess in late January 2024 for a 10-day cruise - Cabin C752.  We have never been in a cabin located in the back of the ship before and wanted to give it a try.  I understand there will be vibration and noise from the rudder and "wake" noise.

However, will there be any noise from Club Fusion on Deck 7?  I know the club is three decks below; however, I cannot figure out what is directly above Club Fusion.  When I look at the deck plans - Deck 8 and Deck 9 show white areas.  Any idea what those areas are?

The reason I ask:  my sister-in-law will be booking an inside cabin shortly.  Some of the inside cabins near cabin C752 are directly above those "white areas" on Dolphin and Emerald Decks.  It will be her first cruise EVER.  She doesn't have issues with motion; however, I would hate for her to hear noise from Club Fusion all evening for 10 days.

Thanks for your answers!!

Edited by meldal

I wouldn't worry about it a bit. Club Fusion is multiple decks below you. I would take that cabin in a heartbeat. As far as the inside cabin over the "white areas" I have no idea what is in those locations but I certainly don't recall Club Fusion being more than a single deck in height.

Edited by Thrak

We have a cruise booked on the Ruby in November and will be in the insides on Caribe deck in the 700's.  We have stayed in this area on the Crown and Caribbean Princess where there is the "white areas" are above and below the rooms.  We've never had a problem.  The only noises  in this section are the vibrations and noise that happens when entering or leaving port, and they are moving alongside the dock.  This is our preferred area on a grand class.

Thank you so much for the information!!!  We are very excited - this will be our first cruise since the pandemic hit.  

We did the full transit of the Panama Canal in 2019 and absolutely loved it.   So, we decided to restart our "cruise travels" with the partial transit.

We’ve sailed in cabin C752 on the Ruby Princess and loved it.  It is a very quiet cabin and we didn’t hear any noises from the public areas.   We love the aft-facing cabins and the views x from them.