EZ-Air Flight Selection

rdhed

Are the flights available on EZ-air online the only ones available or do they have access to others if you call? It seems like they are only showing certain flights, but I know there are other flights available on the same airline. Right now, the only reason I am considering EZ-air is because I can pay later.  Thanks!

• Like 1

EZ Air only contracts for certain flights on certain airlines.  I would book something now and watch and see if anything better (time/price) shows up.  Get a flexible fare that you can change up to 45 days out.

• Like 1

IIRC, I was seeing everything possible for our overseas options back in 2022.  I am not sure about domestic options anymore.  I don't recall ever thinking a flight I wanted was missing from the search list (as long as it was with an airline they use).  I also recall many different airline options from Singapore back to Canada in 2020 when I was looking at that for a voyage that was obviously cancelled ultimately.

EZAir's contracts with the airlines only allows them to have x number of seats available to them on flights and not necessarily seats available on all flights, 

So if you do not see the flight you prefer, seats on it are not available to Princess.

• Like 1

Thanks! That is what I figured but wanted to confirm before I spent who knows how long on the phone to find out the same thing. I did book and then rebook something for now...will probably keep an eye on things just in case but did save myself about $400 already and better flights!

12 hours ago, caribill said:

EZAir's contracts with the airlines only allows them to have x number of seats available to them on flights and not necessarily seats available on all flights, 

So if you do not see the flight you prefer, seats on it are not available to Princess.

I would certainly believe this.  The airlines themselves only have X number of seats at the low fare and when they are gone, the next level up price comes into effect.  Ultimately, the last "couple" of seats are going to go for full fare.  One reason it pays to book EZ-Air ASAP and then watch for any price drops.

• Like 1

Agree with Steelers36 about a limited number of seats per flight available to Princess at a specific price.

Booked a premium economy flight on American Airlines to London for ~$1100 Cdn. Princess discounted seats no longer available. However I can book the same seats on the same flight with EZAir for over $4000.

Other flight options are still available to us at a lower price.

• Like 1