FLL Airport Ground Transportation

SailyaCruise

Can anyone recommend a shuttle service with a vehicle large enough to accommodate 8-10 people with up to 2 bags per person to pick up from FLL (Jet Blue and one stop at SW terminal) to W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale pre cruise? I've already checked out Super Shuttle (won't make the extra stop) and Uber. Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Full disclosure:  I used to be the Human Resource manager for the Corp. before Bill Bodenhamer, CEO, sold out/merged most of the companies that he owned and operated.  BTW, that was back in 2005 when I retired.  I don't think I know anybody there now other than Bill.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Full disclosure:  I used to be the Human Resource manager for the Corp. before Bill Bodenhamer, CEO, sold out/merged most of the companies that he owned and operated.  BTW, that was back in 2005 when I retired.  I don't think I know anybody there now other than Bill.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

I suggest contacting the Concierge at the W and let them do the work for you.  Last year, we stayed at Conrad (and are staying again this year) and the Concierge was able to arrange:

Pickup from airport for us

Pickup from airport for our friends  (on later flight and staying at a different hotel)

Pickup from both hotels on cruise morning and delivery to port

Dinner reservations for Thu and Fri

Some laundry needs

Point is, Conrad is a luxury hotel (as is W) and one of the things you get is service from the Concierge team. They are willing to help and ready to ease your burden.

FYI- we had dinner at Steak 954 (reservations for 4 made by Conrad Concierge team) the second night and it was fantastic. Our friends had the Wagyu and DW and I had filets.