Crystal World Cruise 2025 - Itinerary and Details

Stickman1990

9 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Does anybody know when they are going to sell the segments of this world cruise? I am interested on some countries/ports but not on the whole WC.

Ivi

No idea.

I suspect the focus will be seeing the full World Cruise first. Right now it is focused mainly on those sailing 2024 who can get their rooms and then on others; primarily Crystal Society Members. I see a push beyond that before selling individual segments but as they say time will tell.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 1:00 AM, Keith1010 said:

No idea.

I suspect the focus will be seeing the full World Cruise first. Right now it is focused mainly on those sailing 2024 who can get their rooms and then on others; primarily Crystal Society Members. I see a push beyond that before selling individual segments but as they say time will tell.

Keith

Obviously the segments are now available to book.  We just booked Lima to Mumbai (6 segments) 83 days total.  The good news is that there were very few choices in rooms available so the cruise is selling well.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TRIPACIAN said:

Obviously the segments are now available to book.  We just booked Lima to Mumbai (6 segments) 83 days total.  The good news is that there were very few choices in rooms available so the cruise is selling well.  

Did you get your room already assigned?