Pricing on mailers

Monica887

Why would there be a price listed on a mailed catalog that then isn't listed with the PCC when trying to book? Saw a fantastic Haven price that was then double when we called. She wasn't able to see the lower fare anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Monica887 said:

Why would there be a price listed on a mailed catalog that then isn't listed with the PCC when trying to book? Saw a fantastic Haven price that was then double when we called. She wasn't able to see the lower fare anywhere. 

Mailers are prepared and sent to the printers many weeks before you receive them. Advertised prices are typically the lowest available at the time the mailer went to press. By the time you get a mailer the lowest fare cabins may no longer be available or prices may have changed.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 11:58 AM, Monica887 said:

I was wondering about the prices in the mailed catalog too…I saw a Haven price approximately $800 lower pp than prices online.  I was wondering if NCL was teasing us.  It makes sense that by the time we receive the mailed catalog the prices would have gone up…especially in the Haven where there are limited Haven Suites on most ships.  I reserved a Haven Suite nine months in advance but I believe prices will likely go up the closer I get to the cruise date.