Seattle Express Question

Hobbes67

We are staying at an airport hotel and planning to take Seattle Express to the dock and then back to the airport at the end of the cruise.  Is there a way to book a round trip, or do we need to do individual one way tickets? 

@Hobbes67

I am going to be heading to Seattle next month and found your information helpful.  Do you recall the amount of the additional fees for each one way trip?  It may make more sense to just utilize a taxi.  It is my understanding that there is a flat $40 rate from the pier to the airport.

18 hours ago, Hobbes67 said:

Yes, it does not give you the option to go from Hotel to Pier and Pier to Airport as a round trip.  You must pay the additional cost of 2 one way tickets plus multiple fees.

Are you certain of this?  I did the hotel to pier and pier to airport a year ago without a problem.  Of course things change.

If extra fees have been added, return to the airport using the hotel shuttle and transfer to the port shuttle service, both directions in your booking.  With Port of Seattle fees, and city fees, and carbon offset fees and gas taxes ever in play and flux, only the service can tell you what is current

Thank you.  I didn't realize you could do this under round trip as I first thought you might have to go back to the hotel.  Just booked for 2 and it worked fine!  ($100)  I also arranged for Port Valet.  It is great to have all of this taken care of in advance.

• Like 2