Deck 9 on Azura

room with a view

12 hours ago, room with a view said:

Hi .... Deck 9 on Azura ...is this a good deck to be on ? .....probably d503 

thanks

You have cabins above and below so that's a good start and central so less movement felt.

This vid may give you an idea   of how much overlooked from that deck etc ? 

https://youtu.be/Ym17rD8qgBk?t=61

27 minutes ago, room with a view said:

Thanks, that's brilliant !!!! though I don't like the shower over the bath and the shower does not have a hand held attachment . Though they are minor points .

Great balcony !!

That video is not D503  and is deluxe cabin .If  your cabin is standard balcony those come with walk in shower but again fixed shower .

We like B deck standard cabin mid ship . I remember our TA crossing .The captain had deployed 

the ships stabilisers to steady us and being midship we had no problems .

I actually filmed this from our mid ship B deck  ...    https://youtu.be/Sdi0zSr59ms

so think you should be fine with your choice .

1 minute ago, kalos said:

That video is not D503  and is deluxe cabin .If  your cabin is standard balcony those come with walk in shower but again fixed shower .

We like B deck standard cabin mid ship . I remember our TA crossing .The captain had deployed 

the ships stabilisers to steady us and being midship we had no problems .

I actually filmed this from our mid ship B deck  ...    https://youtu.be/Sdi0zSr59ms

so think you should be fine with your choice .

Thanks, just spoke to P&O  deluxe cabins available are 420,421,415,417, 501 and 502 all deck 9. 

All these cabins are near to the lifts and stairs (probably available because the more popular cabins have been booked ) ..looking at the cabins notes at the top of the website ..cabins 501 and 502 have two dots .. Cabin has two additional beds in the form of a double sofa bed . I thought this category already had a sofa bed ? .

Sorry for all the questions ... we are used to NCL but they took their EPIC ship out of Europe for Christmas/ New Year . Thanks

1 minute ago, Fionboard said:

C deck is better. Standard cabin but biggest balcony half under cover and half overlooked. More versatile and private. D deck balconies are totally overlooked.

Thanks, we have looked at the videos and yes D is overlooked but nothing on C is available.