Celebrity Move Up Pricing for 14 day cruises

Encapsulated

Anyone know the general cost of move up for 14 night sailings? I'm going on the Eclipse to Antarctica this winter and its still over 100+ days away, just wondering if anyone has move-up on a 12-14 day sailing and if it is usually a good deal.

Currently in Aquaclass so hoping to move to a Sky/Celebrity Suite

I've found the pricing seems to vary by itinerary (and cruise price).

Here is the offer we got on the 12 Night Valparaiso to Buenos Aries Infinity sailing in March of 2023.  I would expect the Eclipse to be a bit higher.

image.png.ac797d1f26a6b50304cca3a6ad29c585.png

I don't think any of use know the logarithm that is used to set the price and/or award a win.   Recently the prices I've seen are rally on the  high side.     It is always a good idea to start by recording your current price and the cost to upgrade on a full paid basis.   This will help with the bidding.    I have had some offers where It would be cheaper to pay full fare and select a room than bid on an upgrade and get what ever cabin is available.

Usually the Minimum bids start at $500-800 for a  AQ to SS and possibly   800-1,000 for a AQ to CS.  Remember this is the minimum bid and is per person.   The bid will show the Min and Max bid for each category.    Whether it is worth an upgrade or not is a personal decision.   Unless the cruise is going out with lots of availability the minimum bid is rarely a winning bid.   

• Like 1