Wonderland Bar

I know you can go to this bar without going to dinner which is great as we aren’t interested in a 2.5 hour fancy dinner.  But I’m so curious to try the globe!  If we had the UDP would we be able to order just dessert with a drink in the bar? Second question - are kids allowed in the bar area (at a table, not actual bar) - I think they would get a real kick out of the space…and dessert if it was possible.  Maybe have a “mocktail” with the cotton candy?  If not we’ll just have our drinks while they’re at kids club.

When we had the UDP on Symphony we had dinner at Chops then walked over to 150 CP and ordered dessert.
Years ago when we were on Harmony, people on CC asked about me and if I could see if you could just get the Globe and the price. The chef came out and said he would have no issues doing that if he wasn't too busy...
The best advice I could say is just ask on the first day, maybe they can tell you what day/time would be best, 
As far as the kids, the upstairs where the bar is on Oasis Class is also the reception area and it does have tables... So my guess is yes, the kids can sit at the tables. 

Not sure about ordering food at the bar. It would not hurt to ask. On one of our cruises last year, we went to the wonderland bar every night because it was right outside our door. But, there was only a single bartender who was very busy making drinks for the entire restaurant, so service was slow… which we really didn’t care about. 

The bar is the default waiting area for the restaurant, so kids are welcome. 

Edited by BirdTravels

21 minutes ago, ATLgirl15 said:

I wish the bar was open later than 9 o’clock. Sounds like it’s popular enough to warrant extra hours beyond restaurant closing time.

It's a very niche specialty bar... no one is going to wonderland to get drunk.. the drinks fit the style of the room and take longer to prepare. It's more of a one off experience than a sit there all night kind of thing

• Like 1

On the WOS, there were kids in the bar area while awaiting seats and were served some cool mocktails.  Just ask the bartender for a suggestion.  Because these are specialty drinks, it takes longer than then average to have a drink delivered.  I also think this is the only bar that services the restaurant, so that may play into it as well, with the wait times. 

2 hours ago, ATLgirl15 said:

I wish the bar was open later than 9 o’clock. Sounds like it’s popular enough to warrant extra hours beyond restaurant closing time.

I have eaten at Wonderland countless times over the last several years. I have never seen more than two people at the bar, and I have only seen that a few times.