Flash Sale Premium upgrade?

39august

12 minutes ago, 39august said:

Can anyone tell me what the cost per day during this sale is for Elite + to upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks, please?

I think some of these sales vary by ship and sailing date.  For my cruises they only have a small discount and not part of flash.  You might want to call and find out for your specific sailing.

From the Captain’s Club Terms and Conditions posted on their website:

Discount on drink package upgrade

Members may purchase a drink upgrade from the Classic Package to the Premium Package with their discount pre-cruise, by calling Captain's Club at 1-800-760-0654. Discount does not apply to upgrades purchased once onboard. Discount does not apply to promotional drink packages, including promotional package upgrade. Not combinable with other offers.

Edited by Silkroad

1 minute ago, Silkroad said:
From the Captain’s Club Terms and Conditions posted on their website:

Discount on drink package upgrade

Members may purchase a drink upgrade from the Classic Package to the Premium Package with their discount pre-cruise, by calling Captain's Club at 1-800-760-0654. Discount does not apply to upgrades purchased once onboard. Discount does not apply to promotional drink packages, including promotional package upgrade. Not combinable with other offers.

Exactly this. Some weeks ago I called to combine the ongoing sale with my Captain Club level and they said it's either one or the other. 

In my case the ongoing sale gave the better price, so I went with it. It was 9.99$ + grats per day. 

• Like 1