Question regarding Master Suites

jhenry1

The guests in the second bedroom pay at a reduced rate.  Their airfare is also added on to the price.  They also pay for the pre cruise hotel.  My sister travels with us.  We just got back from the Navigator, Copenhagen to Amsterdam.  The cost for the Marriott was $350.  
Guests 3 and 4 receive all the benefits of the suite.  We always dine together.  I don’t know what they would say if you wanted each couple to eat in a different specialty restaurant. They would like to know, if possible the night before, so they can reserve the restaurant you would prefer. Not much choice on the Navigator. We ate at Prime Seven twice for a 20 day cruise. You get a complementary Caviar service. The caviar is for 2 but they give extra servings of all the accompaniments.  They also include dinner with a senior officer. We were lucky enough to dine with Michael the GM.  He’s a great guy!  We never use the included gym consultation.  I would think that would be just for two guests. They only give us one bottle of champagne. If you have any specific questions, let me know.  Crisy 

I think the cost is about 60% less.  Maybe with 2 people 70% less.  What a bargain!  But if you use Regent’s air and hotel more cost. I believe they charge $350 for Europe and $150 for US.  The transfers to the port are included with hotel.

43 minutes ago, jhenry1 said:

So my question is if now they are offering business class air on this cruise is that fare only offered to passengers 1 and 2 in the master suite. 

It looks like the third or fourth passenger in a suite do not get included business class air.

Dave

I am a bit confused. Is the price for the Master Suite (per person) shown on the website for two people booking it? I had assumed it was for four using both bedrooms. If I booked the Master Suite for just the two of us what would I pay?

For the first 2 people you each pay the price quoted on the website. Then the third or third and fourth person pay a reduced rate as on person said they paid the price quoted on the least expensive suite. Then they also pay for the one night pre cruise hotel at $150 each and for the air fare. 

Believe it or not if there is just one extra person in the party and there is no single supplement offered it is cheaper than booking a suite for 1.