"The Grande" beverage charges

Just debarked from Harmony and checking my final statement, I have multiple beverage charges for a place called "The Grande". I have absolutely no idea what these are. I don't drink, I would never buy anything from the bars onboard so I don't know what these are. I understand that part of the dining room is called The Grande, again I never visited there either.

Anyone know what these are?

11 minutes ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

Just debarked from Harmony and checking my final statement, I have multiple beverage charges for a place called "The Grande". I have absolutely no idea what these are. I don't drink, I would never buy anything from the bars onboard so I don't know what these are. I understand that part of the dining room is called The Grande, again I never visited there either.

The Grande is one of the main dining room decks as a vestige from the dynamic dining scheme.  It would appear you were charged for drinks there.

Edited by Anton

3 hours ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

All of deck four dining is in the Grande. They may use the same name for all dining charges in any of the main dining rooms. They charge for bottles of water and specialty after dinner coffee.  The charges should  shown up each day on the cabin TV screen. If they showed up on the last night they may be in error. If you have a billing dispute contact Royals Post Cruise Assistance email or phone number number. 

royalguestrelations@rccl.com or call or text 1-800-256-6649.