Do TVs Have USB ports for the Firestick

QualityPlus

1 hour ago, QualityPlus said:

With the price and quality of the ships you would think they would invest on getting the best internet connection for all. It’s possible because all the other large cruise lines have it. Just my opinion.

My one experience with Princess was the opposite of what you wrote. I had to pay extra for internet. I was charged for when I didn’t use it and had trouble 50% of the time I did. I joined a long line of complainers at the IT desk and did get credit, but the few glitches I experienced with free internet on 10 Viking cruises were tolerable.

• Like 2

On 9/3/2023 at 1:42 PM, Jim Avery said:

I read an article on the upcoming next largest ship in the world Icon of the Seas.  In the article they made the point that passengers will not realize they are at sea, even on sea days.....  Spooky.  The ultimate goal is a one week r/t Miami with only one stop, RCL's private island.  You don't have to ever worry about me being in front of you on that ship trying to get to the buffett.....🥃

Well, that would suck. One of the highlights is being rocked to sleep. I kind of like a slightly rocky ride at night time. 

• Like 2