Mambo or Avila Hotel Day Pass

abpplh

Hi All, 

I am traveling with my husband and 13 year old daughter adn will be in Curacao on 12/26/23.  Currently have reservations for a day pass at Avila Hotel.  Should we keep that or go to Mambo?

• 1 month later...

We've done both many times. 

Mambo is big and a lot more touristy and crowded.  It is a strip of shops and bars and beach clubs to get loungers and umbrellas.  They do have some okay snorkeling from the shore along the sea wall.

Avila is very much more upscale and quiet.  They have two sides to their beach - one open to the ocean and the other protected by a cove.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2023 at 12:52 PM, Arubamoose said:

We've done both many times. 

Mambo is big and a lot more touristy and crowded.  It is a strip of shops and bars and beach clubs to get loungers and umbrellas.  They do have some okay snorkeling from the shore along the sea wall.

Avila is very much more upscale and quiet.  They have two sides to their beach - one open to the ocean and the other protected by a cove.

Hey I have a question if you were traveling solo which day pass would you recommend Avila or Mambo?

Probably Avila? Sounds nice, Mambo may be a bit crowded? Crowds I can do without. Thank you.

We did the Santa Barbara Resort Day Pass last time on the island, the resort is no longer the Santa Barbara. Sandals bought the property, I don't think they sell days pass anymore or didn't last year. Or I would go back there. That property is awesome, that's why Sandals bought it. 

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks